Basic Rules and Guidelines
- Circle Challenges are community-driven opportunities to challenge ourselves, hone our skill, and have a lot of fun together as we support each other through each Milestone.
- Circle Challenge participation is limited-capacity and, at times, rsvp approval may be required.
- Continued participation for each Circle Challenge is based on achievement of Milestones in order to progress through the exercises and get the most from the experience.
- Circle Challenges are scheduled and timed, they are meant to be experienced in real time. Recorded videos and lesson content may not be available after the Challenge ends. Access to only the current Milestone content will be available for current participants.
- Circle Challenges are based on the proven principles of SMART Goals to create measurable and attainable goals.
- Keep it kind, keep it classy. This community is a safe and open environment to share and support each other, let’s keep it kind.
- Make sure to check off all tasks for each Milestone. Progression to the next Milestone each week is unlocked by fulfilling every task of the previous Milestone by the due date.
- Each Circle Challenge participant must agree to follow these rules in order to participate.