The annual HBIC HQ race raises funds, awareness, and heartrates for our mission, benefitting women who have survived domestic abuse or homelessness, former foster youth, or have faced other adversities.
Whether you join our race or not, you can still support our mission and spread the word.
This very special tee shirt is made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it’s still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua